Saturday, December 15, 2012

Diary of Two-Faced Esmaralda Jackson - Entry One


Hello everyone!
 
I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season and that all your prayers go out to any families that are not as fortunate as you this season.
 
On my Wizard101 blog I just posted the first part of the first chapter of a Wizard101 inspired story. Just after Pirate101 launched I started writing a Pirate101 story. It’s written out like a diary and is centered on a human soldier of the Armada. Now I’m writing this story as I myself progress through the Pirate101 storyline. So if there are any human Armada soldiers… I haven’t met them in game yet. :) But for “fan-fiction” (I have this thing against the term “fan-fiction” even though that is exactly what my story is, I usually like my stories to be original) sake, there will be human members of the Armada. I will be throwing in some of my own original work that will tie in with what really happens in the Pirate101 story so if you haven’t played through the game it might be hard to tell what is “real” and what is “not”.     
 
Leave a comment of you’d like. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. :)
 
Enjoy!
 
The Amada’s Double Agent:
Diary of Two-Faced Esmeralda Jackson
 
Entry One- The Minutes before my Quest Starts
 
So, this is my first entry as the Armada’s sole double agent. I’m scheduled to be put on an Armada ship at 9:00 and to be sailing in the Skull Island Skyway at approximately noon. The armada suspects Boochbeard and his sidekick to be looking for me. I will be posing as a parentless child and in need of rescuing. This is far from my home life in Wizard City. But after I was deemed to have no magic my parents moved me to Valencia where I studied and learned in their schools. But I was drawn to the Armada, the great clockwork army. It was when I joined as one of the few human members that I learned the skills of a Musketeer. I’m the best sharpshooter in the whole army. No machine has been built to have better accuracy than me.
 
My mission is to stop any rebellious acts that that pirate on Skull Island, Avery, might send me or any other pirate on. I will have a companion on the ship, a crane student named Wing Chun. He owes me his life after I saved him from a rogue Armada Buccaneer in Moo Shu.
 
 I will be making more entries in the coming days whenever I have a moment to myself. This book will be very dangerous as it will hold any secrets I discover and I have been ordered to burn it at any sign that its information is at risk to being seen.
 
 It is now 8:45 and I must finish my preparations for my greatest quest.
 
-Two-faced Esmeralda Jackson
 
P.S. Though I will be known as just Esmeralda Jackson.
 
 
 
See ya in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment