Sunday, December 23, 2012

Diary of Two-Faced Esmeralda Jackson - Entry Four (Part One)


Entry Four- My Mission is a Waste

 

What a wonderful waste of a day! There is no way Avery has time to plot against the Armada because he is too busy worrying about trivial things! I was trained to fight the spirals most successful and cunning pirate and I’m sent to retrieve an amulet. A silly shark named Fin had taken it.
Before I even had the chance to go and find the cutthroat the local troggies started attacking. Turns out Fin started it. I began to think that maybe he’s stronger than I originally thought.  The troggies were relatively easy to defeat but unfortunately I had to report back to a fox musketeer named Bonnie Anne who then insisted that she join my crew. Wing Chun and I exchanged a glance and he gave me a knowing look that told me I had better accept her or else things would begin to look fishy.  So now I have a fox following me around that I have to pretend to be a pirate for.
Fin was said to be hiding in Skull Mountain. By the time my crew and I reached the entrance of Skull Cave I started to have a bad feeling about this mission. Cutthroats were everywhere and we were clearly outnumbered.

 

“Let’s go pick a fight,” Bonnie Anne said and started making her way towards the sharks. If she was brave enough to face all these monsters then I surely could.

“Wait,” Wing Chun said and he motioned for me to come closer to him. “I sense that someone else is close.”

I looked around me and didn’t see anyone but the nasty looking cutthroats that hadn’t noticed us yet.

“What is taking you two so long? The cutthroats won’t ignore us forever,” Bonnie Anne gave us both an impatient look.

“I sense another human is close to us.”

“Well I don’t see-” But Bonnie Anne didn’t get a chance to finish her sentence.

“Ah-choo!”

“Did that bush just sneeze?” Wing Chun asked.

         I walked over to the brush, moved a few rather large leaves and revealed a little girl. She was wearing a red and white stocking cap along with a hand me down outfit and some rough looking shoes.


See ya in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment